Corporate Headshots NYC
There are an innumerable amount of corporate headshot photographers in NYC. I say this because I recently did a google search and it yielded more results than would be produced if I ran a search for 'the number of times I looked uncoordinated as a kid.' In fact, it produced twice the number of results that would have been produced had I ran said search about acts of undercoordination as a kid (fortunately, few of those acts were photographed).
You can probably eliminate 98% of those headshots right off the bat since 98% of the competition in any given market is putting together a substandard product and not one you'd want repping you and your amazing visage. This leaves you with 2% (still an intimidating figure) of contributors, or in our case, corporate headshot photographers, that you would be comfortable with in putting together the photo that's going to be your ambassador to the world.How do you narrow down thereafter? It's difficult, since everyone at the top of that heap is putting together something that looks good. At this point, finding someone that's going to produce something for you that's unique, and different from what everyone else is doing, is probably going to be your best bet.
This being said, the corporate headshots produced here are not just a cut above the rest, in terms of technical proficiency, but also set themselves apart in terms of composition, lighting, and overall cleanliness of image. Basically, they look different. They stand out from everyone else's shots; which means you will, in turn, stand out from everyone else in your search for clients, jobs, awards, and overall life glory.
Your corporate headshots can be done on-location, in-studio, outdoors, or really wherever you'd like. One of the three aforementioned options would be best, but if you so choose to do it on your roof, I do have liability insurance. This being said, and jest aside, you shouldn't downplay the necessity of your headshot. Yes, it's just a photo of you. Yes, you own a camera embedded into your phone. And yes, your friend does have a camera with interchangeable lenses that he/she purchased from best buy. But. All of the largest brands in the world also have all of the above as options, and they nevertheless spend top dollar on photographs of their products and their companies because out in the world those photographs are how people perceive the quality and importance of their product. And the absolute same can be said of headshots. When people see a professional photograph of a person, they make an immediate and irrevocable impression of said person. If it's taken on an iphone in a bar, or by a photographer that moonlights as...a photographer, that impression isn't always necessarily going to be flattering.
So do yourself a favor. Get a nice headshot. Maye you had an op-ed coming up. Maybe you need something for your book cover sleeve. Maybe your company's putting up a bio page. Or, maybe even you just need a headshot for Linkedin. Any of the above and your value in the stock market of life will go up.
Looking for a different type of headshot? Head on over here and you can find headshots for actors.